1. Dial Access Number and waiting for prompt.
Domestic Access numbers:
-- For USA Continental: 1-800-396-9353
-- From mobile phone or landline with free long distance calls: 213-226-8436
-- For Canada - ANI enabled: 1-800-796-6235
-- For Canada - non ANI: 1-800-464-3518
International Access numbers:
India mobile & payphone: 000-800-100-3049
India - Mumbai: (0+22)2866-5428
China (south): 10-800-130-0686
China (north): 10-800-713-0654
China (south)/(north): 10-800-130-0957/10-800-713-0967
China - Shanghai: (0+21)3100-1783
2. When you hear the prompt, you can select another language:
*0 for English; *1 for Spanish; *2 for Bulgarian; *3 for Polish;
*4 for Tagalog; *5 for Portuguese; *6 for Russian; *7 for Romanian;
*8 for Mandarin; *9 for Arabic language.
3. Enter your PIN number and wait for the prompt.
4. Dial your destination number.
-- For overseas calls
: Dial 011 + Country Code
+ City Code + Phone Number
-- For domestic calls
to/within the USA and
Canada: 1 + Area Code + Phone Number
• If no connections is established within 30 seconds, please
press next buttons: star, star, pound, zero (**#0) and the number will automatically redial.
• If you want to dialing different phone number after a call is complete:
Stay on line, press star, star (**) and dial a new number.
questions regarding connection quality, using additional
features please contact card's Technical Support.
By phone number is provided in the email with calling
card’s PIN and Dialing Instructions.
If you have any questions
about sales or services please feel free to contact