It’s been a long way since Alexander Graham Bell invented the Telephone in 1876. Today 131 years later, the researches and the technological changes have given us a telephone in our hands, shrunk its size, added a screen and removed the signal cord.
Today the globalized market is full of thousand’s of cellphones models including various brands, features and offers. Most of us today go for the features, rather then the looks or styles. Hence, here’s a small review on choosing the best cell phone out there.
The must have –
A Today’s Cellphone must have the following features –
- Band mode – GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- Talk time – A talk time up to 350 mins. is advisable
- Camera – This totally depends on the user discretion (Digital Camera )
- Weight – The less bulky it is the better it is.( 3 oz.Approx. is advisable)
- Battery life – up to 5 hours talk time and around 15 days standby time
- Phonebook – At least 500 names, Contacts
- SMS/MMS – The cell phone must be SMS/MMS enabled
- Voice mail , Vibrating, Speakerphone, Polyphonic ring tones are advisable
- GPRS, Internet Browsing, Java, Bluetooth, depends on the usage of the buyer.
- Antenna must be integrated for Better reception
All these features are advisable while choosing a mobile phone, but this might differ on the purpose, the use, the Age groups and the Demands of the user’s.
1 Comment »
Leave a comment
Powered by with design by .
and feeds. Valid and . ^^